metallic waste valorization
One of the goals of the DIGISER++ project is creating online learning tools on waste valorization and energy recuperation in energy-intensive industries., and this for different profiles of learners. DIGISER++ has synergies with the CIRMET project, which aims to design, develop and validate an innovative solution, the CIRMET solution, to provide energy and resource flexiblity to energy-intensive industries. DIGISER++ is a case-study of the waste valorization and energy recuperation in energy-intensive industries, considering the specific needs of a copper smelter and refiner company. CIRMET received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 820670.
Select the tool that fits best your needs :
- target audience : anyone (citizens, industry, students, policy makers,…)
- time required : 5 minutes
- learning goal : acquire a helicopter view on the need for metal recycling in industry, and the role of the DIGISER++ solution therein.
the DIGISER++ solution in 5 minutes :
- target audience : learners interested in industrial metal recycling, without being a specialist (industry, students, some citizens)
- time required : 30 minutes
- learning goal: understand the different aspects of the DIGISER++ solution and their interrelations, without technical jargon.
technical lectures (1h30)
- target audience ; learners interested in industrial metal recycling, having a technical background on the topic (industry, students).
- time required : 1h30
- learning goal : understand the different aspects of the DIGISER++ solution and their interrelations, in a conscise way yet in some depth and not devoid of technical jargon.
online course (10h)
- target audience : anyone (citizens, industry, students, policy maker,…). There is a level for every one.
- time required : 15 minutes to 10 hours, depending on the chosen level.
- learning goal : If you want to see the big picture of metal recycling only, you’ll be served in 15 minutes. Do you wonder what the concept of circular economy is, and how it relates to the metallurgical industry? A module in lay language will guide you through the basics in 1 hour. Are you curious about the technical concepts behind the innovative metallurgical furnace we develop for applying the circular economy principles at a metallurgical plant? Dedicated modules will show you how it works. If you want to go really in-depth, you can study the technical sheets that are provided.
If you would like to get notified when the course is released please fill in the adjacent form. Your data will not be used for any purposes other than updates on the course.